Thursday 22 March 2012

Training with G-Force

DEDICATION TO MY TRAINERS

I'm pretty sure that by the time Christmas rolls around I will be the most hardcore chick in the gym! Shouting bastard at the top of my lungs, doing back flips off walls and taking people down left right and centre, all whilst looking awesome of course.  My abs will be ripped (just like the motivational picture I have glued to my desk), solid arms (but not too manly of course) tight arse and legs to die for (as much as they can with the short stocky build I have.....thanks Dad...).

For the last month or so I have been training with our main man, G and to say the least it has been (insert swear word here) AWESOME! After the second week I was like.....ohh yeah....whose sexy, to myself in the mirror, taking over the post that Ross normally stands.  I feel so much better already! Can see my stomach getting flatter and am so motivated to train harder to reach my goals.
I've had ups and downs and weeks where I feel like rubbish..................I guess it helps that I work in a gym and have someone around to motivate me everyday! But even then I find it hard somedays.

Every session is different and always kills me, it's SICK! Kettlebells, barbell complexes, obstacale courses, strength, cardio I could go on all day.

Then I go weigh myself, my weight has gone up and I weigh more than I have ever weighed before and the pants that used to be a little loose are now quite tight......(I have had those pants since I was about 16 however, so it's about time I bought some new ones.) That's it......text to G "My pants are tight and I weigh too much...whinge whinge whinge, blah blah blah".  So the message is replied to very calmly in true G style, "Good food, plus training = hotness.  Please have faith".
All I can say is I'm glad I listened to him and stuck to it. Although the scales might tell me I'm heavier than I used to be, I can see the changes that are happening in my body and even just the way I feel.

That's what training is all about.  Find a GREAT trainer, someone you like training with, not just any old nobody that you don't want to interact with. Find a reason to go to training, set a goal (that's not based on the number on the scales), get a photo to work towards, ANYTHING to make you get off your butt and train.

There are no excuses to not exercise, it's so simple, I don't care if you're a doctor who works 1600 hours a day. DON'T LET YOURSELF MAKE AN EXCUSE! Make it a priority, make it a lifestyle.

Moudling yourself takes a long time and alot of effort, it's not going to happen overnight so be frigging patient. Make small changes to work towards a big one.  YOU CAN DO IT!  The feeling you get once you start seeing changes by far outweighs the time it took to get there.

G, thanks for being a sick ass trainer and keeping me motivated.
I will look like that photo
I will run 1km in at least 4mins (3 would be better....)
and I WILL DEADLIFT 100kg, AT LEAST! (ps. thanks Jose for making me do the 95kg!)

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.......

Use the G power and DO IT!!!

Catch you round like a round things homies.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment